We have had resolutions like ‘I will aim at 500 push ups in a day’ or ‘No matter if my guts are punctured, I will make a move at the beautiful A, B,or C lady’ or even ‘I’ll eat less chicken thigh but wait! less is more, so I’ll eat more!’
So now that women are curious to check out this post as well, I will list down five resolutions that are gender-discrimination free. However, if you find these recommendations an incrimination, do not hesitate to drop your suggestions in the comments’ location after five minutes duration! (I’ve finally managed to write a line that rhymes. Hell yeah!)
How many New Years have passed with your resolution only being left a one word shapeless syllable? Perhaps you made a New Years Resolution in 2013? Or was it even before that? Does not matter as long as you are an ignorant chap who makes resolutions only because it is the beginning of a New Year and so much fun!
We have had resolutions like ‘I will aim at 500 push ups in a day’ or ‘No matter if my guts are punctured, I will make a move at the beautiful A, B,or C lady’ or even ‘I’ll eat less chicken thigh but wait! less is more, so I’ll eat more!’ Why don’t we have simple resolutions like I’ll be a better person or I’ll bring smile on atleast one person’s face each day? You are your judge as well as your jury. No body is going to remind you of how much have you accomplished of your resolution. And it’s maybe two or three days after which everyone forgets about New Year and it’s resolution, you included.
If you really really want to make a promise to yourself and achieve it, here are five simple yet pleasant resolutions that you can attain.
- Liberate grudges – Men don’t keep grudges anyway, but a few of us do. We want to revenge on men who stole our girlfriends or took money but never returned. If you belong to people who still hold grudges, it’s time to liberate them! Sounds darn easy? Try it!
- Understand yourself – We are confused homo sapiens. We don’t understand what we are doing, why are we here, where we are going, is it time to go to bed? what next? It is better late than never. This is the time to understand who you are and what you want from life.
- Say a prayer everyday – This resolution excludes people who have lately been following the trend of ‘AETHISM.’ Saying a prayer gives us peace of mind and an eternal calm washes over you like the soft blowing wind. If you are the one of us who says a prayer only during exams, or when a girl is approaching, then start saying it everyday.
- Look ahead – though experience is a handsome teacher, don’t bother recalling the bad experiences you’ve had. They who control the present, control the future. So if your present is being pierced by your past, it will have a tremendous effect on your future. Get it? Acknowledge and wait for the things that are yet to happen. Look ahead.
- Do something that can not be measured – I know this one’s a big turn off but resolving to do something that can be measured puts pressure of differing levels on you. Unless you are absolutely sure you want to do it, do not resolve. (Do it only when you are sure you want to achieve it.) Wish for something that can not be measured such as giving charity, being a better person, doing something that will make your family happy et al.
Image credits – Google